NVT 0.00% $5.82 navitas limited

I often thought of the industry as a supplier of student visa's...

1. 11,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 685
    I often thought of the industry as a supplier of student visa's first (with eventual raised odds shot at Perm Res jackpot), work/income second in cash restaurant industry and education last. If that is a fair appraisal (and it may not be, I admit, I may be drawing on the wrong info sources), inviting foreigners to join the black economy, and more likely offer permanent residency is not a very healthy long term idea IMO, and I don't want this kind of deal happening. I'm not knocking education providers for seeking business where-ever it lies, but our government is creating long term problems IMO. I also am not knocking foreign students who do their best to better their lives, and improve their families economic situation and prospects. The vast majority have made a great vibrant contribution to our cities for a start. I am knocking the government(s) and regulators for being slow to react.

I suspect the US is finally reacting to this problem in the US. Europe/UK, then ANZ will eventually follow suit I suspect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.