UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

poor alan

1. 124 Posts.
    Will somebody please tell Sanofi were in a period of hypergrowth. I just hope they pay the bills quicker than they sign contracts.

Just as I did last year, Alan has had a crash course in French busniness. Now, before you doubters have a go at me for defending Alan please read the book (A practical guide to French business by Jon P Alston, Melanine Hawthorne and Slyvie Saillet) found at the following link:

http://books.google.com.au/books?id=eLPJ5LI6IEwC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

I especially like the section about "Time" (page 26) and "French attitudes towards work" (page 36). Either Alan should have read this book before he shot his mouth off at the cc or he thought it was in the companies best interest to tap the ATM at a higher share price.

Stay strong and sit tight. We are on French time now!

This is all my opinion of course. I am so confident things are going to happen this year I have been buying in the meantime. I see the points you make about the ramp up to production IndiJo, but I think once a few of these contracts are announced there is only one direction for the share price.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.