SP8 0.00% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

poor cousin gip, page-2

1. 1,559 Posts.
    Great posting, guru. To make a long story short: The GIP guys messed up whatever project they touched upon!

THAT's why their projects aren't valued as they would be with a different company.

No matter how big the resources, no matter how high the prices for tin, tantalum and gold. As long as they can't sell a single pound or ounce of it, these projects remain worthless unless they are being sold to someone else who knows how to run a mining company. During the last 10 years all these projects didn't make us any money, they only COST us money! And even in a best case scenario the company is YEARS away from selling its first product ever. The only thing they DID achieved during all these years is they 100% convinced the markets that they are totally inept to sell anything.

Instead of advancing at least one of their projects in a meaningful way, they keep adding new projects.

What they have to do is regain at least SOME credibility by bringing ONE project to fruition. As we know this will be hard enough since they lack the funds to do it on their own. If and when this one project actually makes us a profit we could decide to put this profit at work with one of those other projects.

On the newco or adhoba front, I don't see any synergies between Heemskirk and the Eritrean pipe dreams either. It just doesn't make any sense. To me it looks like doing things for the sake of doing things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.914K 414.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2192034 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5850448 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.