HAW 0.00% 7.2¢ hawthorn resources limited

poor management, page-13

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Hey Wilson...no probs on clashing on this one..thats what its all about on here..agreeing / disagreeing / debating it out.

Yep we both dont like the director selling thing.

For me its not just the selling, its when they sold...into the hype and the fact that when I spoke to one of the dumping directors, he pretended he didn't know the other director was selling shares also and why if he was selling....sounded very suss....so I kept at him a bit and he got his back up saying "I don’t have to explain anything to shareholders".....well I disagree with that....I personally believe we as shareholders dont get to decide what he buys with his money...but if its money from share we agreed to issue and we see them dump into so called great news....why the timing like that.

Anyway....lets forget all that...that’s been debated too many times. We all agree the director selling was a bit murky but its done.

Two things.

You said:

"Now they are almost "apparently" near a result on selling or such the Mt Bevan Iron Ore project
    - Now if this happens we will see AT LEAST a 100% gain on our investment. "

How do we know that "AT LEAST a 100% gain" is guaranteed? Should I buy? I like 100% gains...doubling money is great.

Do we know the sell price? Profit margin? Return to shareholder per share? Is there definitely a buyer?

Also..you said:

"At the end of the day the price is solidifying and trending up, despite all that's been mentioned above and here.

Can't argue with the numbers I guess :)"

How is the share price solidifying? Without getting into micro-mathematics...I dont see the share price change at all...seems to just between 0.9 and 1.1 week after week with continued propping / selling week after week.

The one thing I have definitely notes though is the change in the total volume of shares on the buy compared the sell side showing me that the props on the buy side are slowly leaving.

Before I saw a lot more buy volume then sell...now I have it at 94 million shares wanted on the buy and 120 million wanted on the sell side.

I reckon it will soon change back again and people will be thinking "here we go....time to buy"...they'll believe the props are real like the last few times big holders have exited into hype and it will go for a few days..maybe longer...and when they've sucked enough bone marrow from bank accounts of the un-suspecting.....it will go back to where we are again...not much trading....light buy side...heavy sell side....and yes....I do agree that this will be on the back on some "blue sky news".....which is my point regarding our HAW discussion.....I believe its a pre-defined, well organised, planned and then orchestrated transfer of money from those not in the know to those having the power to do so.

I'm happy to be corrected...but being around on hotcopper for the years I have means you would have seen this not only with HAW before but with many other company's which for us little people should be sending bells off in your head.

I like most on hotcopper...we are all having a go..there's some obvious dills but we are all trying to make a buck and I hope you guys still believing in those running HAW do...especially if you are prepared to hold another 12 months.

Out of curiosity though...what events or how many more negative events would you need to see occur to think "hang on...maybe HAW is a bit of a front for transferring $$$$ from the unsuspecting to us"?

I'm sick of companies like this. I actually think the ASX should tighten their listing rules and regulate things a lot more such that if they dont meet certain targets...they are booted off until they get their act together.

CFR is another example. Ever seen it yield...like really actually come through with anything?

From memory...you need to turn over $2 million a year to list and be in operation a year? I dont know what the rules are exactly..but the ASX is definitely an avenue for someone with a little nouse to start up a company...do a little shuffling...get the right documents signed off..rent an office and start doing ok for yourself.

Wilson...me and you should do just that...lets just think of something we plan to do...I'll pick it...say "Kangaroo poo for fertiliser".....that’s even new..exciting perhaps...we've got lots of roo's and could just pay back packers $20 an hour to go around with special backpacks with little vacuums sucking it up into a section that’s dumped into a big skip bin...take that to the main factory area...package it up and start selling it.

Between me and you though...what we'll do is every couple of months...but nothing automatically resembling a pattern....(and previous to this...we'll have voted ourselves 100 million shares each which shareholders will approve as they will want us to do well and its an incentive)...we'll release some news about "Things are looking good...should be great down the track"...and dump into the buying frenzy...then repeat over a few years and wham.....we've just made a million a pop.

Now I dont know where you live....but I work from home and we can get some business looking address...get one of those girls who answer phones for 10 different companies but lights show her on the phone what company to say it is when she answers...get our mail re-directed from the official business address to my little shack or yours and we are on.

After a couple of years though...we better close it up and put out some standard release saying "nope...nothing to see...move along....the idea just didn't pan out...was a beauty though".

A few of these little vehicles we set up together and seriously mate....we can go sip those token Pina Colada's on our Yacht in the Whitsunday’s.....how bout it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1428 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 31286 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.