HAW 0.00% 7.2¢ hawthorn resources limited

poor management, page-14

1. 14,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51

Lol, BB, why do you post on it so much if you hate them so much??
    You owe me 6 minutes of reading time back from that!

If I didn't disagree on some points I would even rate you a thumbs up for your efforts.

I am trying to work out how to program a game / app for the itunes store at the moment so I can retire early, but maybe if kangaroo poo can do it for me, then I won't have to

Yes indeed I know where you are coming from, companies like CVI, GDN, etc have cost me money over the years with the hype, so lucky I also invest in solid blue chips and companies digging things up and selling them, or turning an honest profit.

But I am yet to be convinced, that HAW comes into the same category. Haw I know is far from a blue chip, or even one turning over large amounts month in month out. They are a speccie for me, I accumulate in the hope it one day does a runner and if so, I'll make a killing. And I also trade it now as well, on the .008c to 1.4c range, that's so predictable now.

I have no misconceptions about the strengths or weaknesses of a company like HAW.

In answer to your questions:

"How do we know that "AT LEAST a 100% gain" is guaranteed? Should I buy? I like 100% gains...doubling money is great."

Sorry maybe I should have been more liberal there. Based on estimations of what Mt Bevan "could" be worth, it was stated several times that it was likely to be roughly equal to HAW's current market cap - look back through the posts if you want, I haven't got time but it's all there. I have always posted my comments as being "Possibly" or "nothing is 100% certain"

But, when the market cap is little more than $10m and you potentially could sell your Iron Ore deposit to a neighbor, it's likely to have a significant impact on your market cap.

The above is purely speculative of course, nothing is certain as we know until it's certain

"How is the share price solidifying? Without getting into micro-mathematics...I dont see the share price change at all...seems to just between 0.9 and 1.1 week after week with continued propping / selling week after week."

Haw jumped a lot between .008 (sometimes briefly .007) up to 1.2c, 1.4c but quickly slid back to .008c where it would remain until the next spike.

It has returned to 1c from .008 in less of a spike and more of a gradual increase this time round.

Since mid April, look at the chart, a definite trend is emerging of increasing volumes, regular monthly spikes, and sustained higher volumes. For the 6 months prior it was basically flat with no activity or prospects.

Now come on, you can't compare the buy / sell stack when the share price is at this stage. Many will place their sell orders up the mid to high 1's for patient exits when they trigger, but few would bother placing buy orders around the .001 to .003c range as historically it has never been there so it's a waste of time having an order there.

So there is an immediate imbalance between the stacks.
    Anyway, let's just see how it pans out shall we.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1428 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 31286 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.