ALS 0.00% $1.63 alesco corporation limited

poor performance, page-5

1. 21 Posts.
    Yeah, if you look at the volume traded each day over the past week someone is clearly selling out their stake (most likely a fund) who had limited time to do it. The fact that the volume was highest on Friday when the SP was at it's low makes this fact pretty obvious. This is the most obviously display of insider trading I've seen in years - I've sent emails to ASX, ASIC and others to raise this issue and will be taking it further.

Whoever was selling was pretty keen to get these shares out without anyone noticing that they had price sensitive information on hand (i.e. ALS results at Jan 29th meeting being worse than expected or the dividend being slashed) but they won't get away with this one. Well, the actual sellers may get away with it but the ALS board will need to explain why the **** they didn't update the market accordingly.

Also, if you look at their latest response to the ASX price query - they answered 'No' to question 1 (which should lead straight to qn 2), then followed it up with a 3-page 'explanation' about how bad things are looking. Ummm, shouldn't the answer to qn 1 have been.....YES?!?!?!?!?!?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.