AOG 0.00% $2.14 aveo group

Poor quality of 4 corners research

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I was very disappointed regarding the poor research done by 4 corners.I'm not arguing that the conclusion was wrong. However, if this was a presentation by the prosecution in a court case, the judge would not even allow it to go to trial due to poor analysis, lack of evidence, failure to make a case based on reasonable evidence and hap hazard presentation. Unfortunately the reporters/researchers seemed to know little about the retirement industry. Instead they decided to do a Current Affair/ 60 Minutes style bit of sensationalism. The fact is, if anyone wants to do a negative story on anything, they can always find an example of someone hard done by. Always! But this does not prove systematic neglect or abuse. I'm sure if I wanted to do an article on Mother Treresa I could find aggrieved people who feel they have been badly treated. But I must thank the ABC for its shoddy journalism for giving me the opportunity to buy Aveo at very attractive prices. For that, I say well done ABC! p.s. Could the ABC please do a trashing research article on CSL. I'm ready to buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.