RED 6.25% 34.0¢ red 5 limited

My guess is that goldentrade and inaflap have the fact-based...

1. 1,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    My guess is that goldentrade and inaflap have the fact-based statements here. Low volume, riddled with bot trading, trades are not round numbers -- all signs of someone managing the share price. Add in falling knife syndrome and you have a classic situation here.

Of course, maybe someone has bad news about RED that we don't know about, but I doubt it. Holdonman suggests that institutional visitors have recently visited and are not impressed. This logically requires that either (a) the instos were impressed a few months ago but no longer or (b) no instos have visited RED's site before (hint: both statements are likely false).

I should add that RED's board needs to step up to the plate (be more proactive) in these situations. A couple of announcements (new tractors are working fine, ore volume extracted has doubled his month, etc) would send any manipulation out of kilter. In normal times, these announcements should not be expected. But RED screwed up and lost investor confidence, so it needs to make up for those errors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.020(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $2.312B
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 34.0¢ 32.0¢ $18.95M 56.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 1015223 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.