AJL 0.00% 1.0¢ aj lucas group limited

speves,Couldn't agree with you more. There us no question the...

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    speves,

Couldn't agree with you more. There us no question the company is in the right "space" in all areas of potential future growth, and perhaps that may be partly due to strategic management, I am of the opinion that it is mostly attributed to luck; being in the right place at the right time.

The management of AJL from my perspective has been extremely disappointing. The number of times we investors have had to put up with nothing but excuse after excuse for management failures, resulting in an erosion of our investment, is only bettered by the number of times we, investors, have been told nothing.

Disclosure by this management to shareholders is nothing short of incompetent, in fact it is non-existent.

The name of the poster escapes me, I think it was webzone, who recently posted a comment relating to executive bonuses paid during the last financial year, and yet no dividend to the shareholders, the very people who put not only their faith, but more importantly their hard earned money into this company, entrusting the management with not only its protection, but ultimately its growth.

I have been a AJL holder for a number of years, and still continue to do so, because like you I believe in the business space we are in, but as a shareholder I feel I have the right to say to the current management team led by Mr Campbell, have a bloody go! Stop making excuse after excuse for your poor management policy and direction, and start doing what we shareholders pay you to do, that is guardienship of our investment.

Michael

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.