PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

poor share price, page-15

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147

I am not entirely convinced about the suppression theory. IGO offered $312m for PAN in 2019 and the current valuation is about $327m and yet conditions are very different today with the price of PON almost double and a lower AUD which is helping.

It just would not make any sense for IGO to push the share price down this low and then offer a premium (for shareholder approval) which is not much higher than 2019’s offer especially considering WSA received a $1.3b offer.

I am going to assume the selling in last few days (and our new 52 week low) is leakage that the Sep Qtr will show higher costs. It is almost predictable they may come out and say we had to spend money on this and that.. blah blah.

If the Sep Qtr does show higher costs then I think Victor and the board need to be seriously questioned.

I will note that generally speaking, peak bad news signals a bottoming process.

But it errks me like you would not believe that HotDogs can now come out and say ‘I told you so’ and give us another one of his putrid charts and bear thesis.

Hotdogs you little nerd..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.