PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

poor share price, page-53

1. 2,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 648
    my source is in a geologist who works in the nickel sector; have brushed shoulders with IGO board in both professional and expo settings - both met with the same response.

the NPV of savannah alone with associated downside potential is too small for a 10B+ company to be interested in.

let me put it in a gold mine operation equivalent.

would anglo gold Ashanti acquire anything that would produce then less than 150k-200koz a year? most likely not. unless the acquisition was part of a package which allowed them to maximise mill throughput and act as a supplementary ore body. (that's what they mean when saying unless they discovered an mineable ore body nearby: have multiple assets within a general
    proximity and share one mill) this is a very common practice.

essentially a 300-600m market cap company with thin margins is not an appealing target to a multi billion dollar company.

projects need much more scale in order to be an attractive target for a company the size of IGO - make a significant impact on revenue.

Chalice, Mincor, LTR or CXO are much more suitable targets for a company of IGOs stature.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.