PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

I have also read or heard that IGO would not move on Pan until...

1. 618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    I have also read or heard that IGO would not move on Pan until they had some resource around it. Now I don't even know if IGO is doing any drilling around there so you could be in for a long wait. Pinning your hopes on a takeover is a fools game.

A lot of you seem to compare Pan to MCR. That is like apples and oranges. MCR will produce at half the price of pan. Has the newest Nickel mine in the world(Cassini) and what is looking to be a massive resource between two existing mines which would give them dual access.
    Pan has a deep old mine and sure they have a processing plant but that can have it's own issues.

If the Nickel price drops enough the lower quartile producers will survive and the others won't.

I suggest you look at resource, potential expansion of resource, cost of mining that resource, offtake or sales and stop listening to someone that constantly talks crap.

I sold this stock in the 30c area and am not really surprised it is where it is. It's cost of production for various reasons is too high. I will keep my eye on pan as it has potential but not for a takeover.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.