DYL 1.07% $1.42 deep yellow limited

stock trading 101 Dudes! Tgian is just stating the obvious, just...

1. 177 Posts.
    stock trading 101 Dudes!

Tgian is just stating the obvious, just without that tact that might otherwise be employed in a situation like this. When you see soooo many people being sucked in, it is very hard to be cool in response.

I've seen this before. I've been sucked in myself. It is very very very easy when you're naive to get caught up in the moment and forget what the risks are...

Now that DYL has gone ex-entitlement the probabilities are that it will come crashing down to something much much more realistic given what is actually known about the assests that DYL possess, and the overwhelming historical records.

In my "opinion" there are ONLY TWO things that will prevent this from happening...

1. Continued over-optimism in the stock and it's "imagined" resource driven by naive traders and those pulled in through hyped main-stream media coverage.

2. A genuinely good JORC compliant resource estimate based upon the latest drilling results, which will attract the long term serious players and support the current share price because they will actually know what the stock is worth.

...maybe everyone should take a close look at the history of the CUDECO LIMITED to see the possibility of recent history repeating itself...

It is human nature to defend a position that you've taken, as defence of your ego demands it, but this doesn't make it good or make it the truth.

There is only one way to learn

...and experience counts for everything in this game ...

Love, Light and Leverage!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.42
Change
0.015(1.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.376B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.39 $1.42 $1.36 $5.701M 4.065M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16323 $1.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.42 50786 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.