88E 0.00% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Poorly Timed Consolidation - Be Warned

1. 5,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3134
    Well, my biggest fear is now becoming reality and is likely happening by next AGM in Apr/May 2024 after flow testing....

"CONSOLIDATION" - Totally unacceptable and poor timing imo. SH's investment will get smashed big time, VOTE AGAINST THIS imo....

This will not impact our overpaid board imo, as all but 1 hold no shares on market, sigh!!!! After billions of shares issued, which I might add has doubled from 12 Bil SOI to 25 Bil SOI when DW exited in 2021, along with no SP increase since and all time SP lows since new MD took over. Do I trust this consolidation will be managed well, absolutely NOT imo, just like the RNS's for Hickory imo, Sigh!!!

Just look at their planned program to support a consolidation, not much happening till 2025/26 , this cannot happen imo and how on earth would a SP not be smashed after this massive poorly timed Consolidation and not much happening till 25/26 imo. What a mismanaged decision imo, just how detached is this company from the reality of the market imo, is a massive concern for me and should be for all SH's imo....

Now the mere mention of this poorly timed consolidation will certainly impact any SP rise from the flow test imo and strong possibility now of not even reaching 1c imo..... 88 true to form once again imo and destroyed the SP before they even flow tested imo just like the BOP RNS did imo..... I am sooooo P'ed big time about reading this B$.... I do not support this board and would like them all to resign or be spilled imo....

At least DW bought shares and SP went from 300% to 1000% from his duster drills. Now none of the new board have ever bothered to part with their over generous remuneration to buy a single share, disgraceful imo, why would they when a massive consolidation is imminent and we all know how devastating this will be for the SP, while lifestyle 88 imo are broke after flow test and again go into hibernation until next winter, as they have to raise serious money to do anything further imo.....

BE WARNED imo and good luck to any of you still holding after the flow test, our almost 200 Mil holdings will be well and truly sold out..... Be smart guys, don't get caught or at least vote accordingly as 88 have to have a full year of workings/successes before any consolidation should ever happen imo....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $984.8K 329.8M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
370 749364230 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 373791206 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 82042824
Last updated 15.52pm 23/05/2024 ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.