88E 50.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

LMAO, yes what an "L plate" entry as an investor on HC and now...

1. 5,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3149
    LMAO, yes what an "L plate" entry as an investor on HC and now post nothing but personal insults, never anything value adding, like technical or constructive insights about the company, lol, "WOW" learnt a lot haven't we, lol.....

Thank you for blocking me, smart decision as I have no patience of being constantly insulted by 3-4 clueless posters, BUT you won't, as almost every post I have ever made regarding 88, has been right, lol.... Again, present where I have got it wrong????? Instead of personal insults, learn, listen and implement knowledge and seriously read between the lines during this flow test of what 88 poorly communicates, that destroys our SP run imo, sigh!!!

88 going great aren't they Mr Fernway - flow test again delayed, lol.... Now not flow testing in Jan or beginning of Feb, now mid Feb (closer to March imo), lol... 88 again true to form imo (I said flow test will be delayed to March months ago, could be right again, lol)....

Let's see if this flow test again experiences another CR prior (need more cash/drills to support SP after consol, if not SP collapses if 88 wait till next winter - FACT imo) and again suffer "PPP" imo and delayed till March, then rushed.... I can just see and dread the poor quality RNS's and the devastating impact on our SP as a result imo, which will impede my planned profit/exit, sigh!!!

Keep delaying and consolidation vote could be presented during flow test, LMAO..... Then SP will do what after consol Mr Fernway, yes that's a question, lol..... Easy to attack and insult, then produce a sensible answer isn't it, lol.... Last response to you!!!!!!

Now all SH's my last post - imo 88 urgently have to present to SH's now a detailed working plan to support this terrible consol, if not SP will get smashed or 88 have to immediately retract this poorly timed consol imo.... So, ask yourselves does 88 have your investment at heart, or imo their over generous lifestyle of running 88 as their primary focus imo.... Serious question that all SH's should ask imo. Obviously 25 Bil SOI is comical situation and become a joke on the ASX...

Announcing a consol straight after flow test and no further detail of how SP will be supported is frankly a serious concern and totally unacceptable imo and if I was a holder during this vote, I would vote against and present 249D spilling the lot prior. Seriously think about this, as you are the investors, NOT the board, who own bugger all shares imo and this consol doesn't impact them... Just extends further years of rinsing and repeating, over and over again imo and with a post consol SP of $1.00, lol, it's only a matter of time, especially after a failed drill/s, will send SP back to sub 70c, 50c, 20c, 10c then 1c imo is possible... Watch this space, can't understand how some support this stupid decision imo!!!!!

Good luck to all LTH's, I will leave this flow test to you all to decide, been a journey, now my focus is only on my exit prior to consolidating, good luck seeing anything like 1.4c, 2c, 3c 4c etc now (hope I am wrong) SP will struggle imo by 88s non holders imo announcing this poorly timed consolidation...

How on earth now will SP reward holders especially as we are finally on the cusp of being a commercial oil player after so many years of massive dilution, failures, bad decisions and wasting millions drilling with poor data and in wrong locations... Unbelievable damage done by 88 imo, imagine if our management and board imo were significant SHs like almost every other company's board, would they be so reckless imo to announce this consol prior to a company defining flow test, with no follow up detailed plan to support post consol SP, what a serious concern of a company 88 has become since DW left imo.... Over 88 and out!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $39.44K 15.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
532 782991733 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 493356193 134
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.