SI6 0.00% 0.3¢ si6 metals limited

Let me go back to a statement I made one an earlier...

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Let me go back to a statement I made one an earlier thread.

Announcements of this nature need to be thought out and written in a way that doesnt spook the market as it has today.

This news was quite neutral and requires followup information which will come to hand in the coming weeks. The onus is on the company, and for the benefit of existing shareholders, to update progress on activities making sure the companies sentiment has not drastically changed (beacause by these results alone, it should not have). This announcement missed the mark by such a huge distance, I am left shaking my head.

These latest results where by no means great news but also, it wasnt the disaster that has been interpreted by the market today. Ongoing drilling will help define the geology and Cu mineralisation and it is not unusual for this to take more than just 4 holes to establish.

It was a very poorly thought out communication to the market that didnt need to be. Either they need to get a better PR company or if they are doing it themselves internally, they should find a reputable PR company to guide them through the messy world of Investor and Public Relations. It is far too easy for people running mining comapanies to get this part of the business so very wrong.

BML did this today and people got burnt along the way. This should be their wake up call and find a way of doing this part better.

FOr the people that have been burnt today, I feel for you...I was also one which you can probably make out from this thread. Time for a deep breath and see what the coming weeks bring but looking at the make up of the board and managemnt, these guys should know better and should be dissapointed with this update to the market today.

Bsst of luck to all who are still holding and those that bought in today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.106M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 60751346 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 17194155 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.