SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

What is the big deal with ramping. We are in control of wether...

1. 4,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    What is the big deal with ramping. We are in control of wether we buy, sell, hold etc... I mean would you put your head in the fire because someone said it was a good thing to do?? I know I wouldnt. I would ask or assess the reasons as to why and if it didnt stack up then I wouldnt do it and if I did for some reason then I would only have myself to blame.

Ramping is just peoples opinions albeit some more convincing than others, however that is just what they are, opinions. So as alot of people state DYOR, make your own judgement and make your own decisions and accept responsibility whether they are good or bad.

IMO it is natural for someone to be positve about a stock they have bought into, to see the SP go up and this comes through in posts. Corespondingly, negativity will present if some one has sold out or wants to see the SP go down to create buy opportunities. Ethier way we just need to keep it in perspective and remember that some people will try and be more manipulative than others.

As far as BML is concerned, there may be some manipulatioin going on as sugarbowl alluded to. I would think that there has to be more good strikes to come but seems like there playing pin the tail on the donkey with the drill, so once they take the blinfold off we should see better results.

Good luck to all holders.

Cheers

Retrac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.738M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.71K 769.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 60104838 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14927899 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.