SI6 0.00% 0.3¢ si6 metals limited

poorly worded announcement, page-4

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Informa- I'm one too. I'm feeling totally gutted today, and more than a touch peed off.
    I saw the ann, scanned it too quickly and didn't read it too clearly straight off, and by the time I realised they worded it as no visible copper on some holes, and the market was trashing it, it was pretty much too late.
    I ended up selling 5 sixths of my stock at 9.2c, so a pineapple and a half! Still holding some, but not happy at the over reaction, and how it was worded.

We've all being saying all along that we were likely to get the results OTHER than airstrip first, and that they might drop the price a little, so I wasn't too concerned initially.

Sugarbowl's post re management (Volpe anyway) history suggests that there may be another run to come if history repeats.
    Had also realised there were some very big players in this, only had to watch it to realise that, but I somehow got comfort from that fact - and they were obviously stuck in with the rest of us, as there was no specific sign of large exits last week.

Anyway - we have to kick ourselves and get up again....
    just a shame when we take some steps backwards before moving forward again. Not a fun day.....then to read some posters blaming other posters for it just makes my blood boil.
    Whatever happened to 'DYOR' and we all knew it was a fairly high risk stock - jsut felt good that it had been consolidating in the teens SO nicely.
    Fluffynymph and t4p have been labelled as shocking rampers elsewhere - and to my mind, everyone was just posting what they felt.
    Seems to me it was MUCH bigger players running this one, and it wouldn't have been a dump if the report had been worded better. I was happily holding, as were many others, waiting for more info.
    One of those days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.106M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 60751346 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 17194155 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.