GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

pop, could it test $960, page-38

1. 66 Posts.
    AD and Champ..thx guys...but not worth the frustration.

Markets are all about understanding, or attempting to...both sides of the story. I have found, over many years, that NO ONE is a genius markets wise..as the 'drivers' of mkts chg over time. That is why 'balck boxes' do not work for too long..ala LTCM etc.

What has really helped me is sharing ideas and thoughts..providing coonstructive criticism or support etc..as one only ever knows or understands a small portion of what really is going on. For example..one may understand the fundamentals very well...but in sh-near term...it may not matter...one may be great at tech analy...but you need to alsoo have idea what fundamental guys think. You may undrestand tech and fundamentals...but then is that knowledge already priced in? does everyone have same view..is everyone waiting for same news etc...supply/demand drives stocks in sh term...so good to know if everyone a;ready set or short etc.

That is why i logged on/joined..to try to learn myslef and also try to help others..it is irrelavent if vvirews are same or not on things. That..is ignorance.

NOONE i a genius...markets 'change' and many diff factors drive markets. Research anal;ysts while uselful...do not understand mkt dynamics/trading..i started as indust research ana;lsyt and then quant analyst..pre moving to futures, options then mkt making, portfolio pricing and outright prop trading. So...i have fair idea about how markets can work and why so many diff views ca help.

Thx anyway....but this HC is all too frustrating. manch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.