GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Dell1234,you are as creative as me..with log in like that ! i am...

1. 66 Posts.
    Dell1234,

you are as creative as me..with log in like that ! i am no guru..no one is. But i only just 'joined' HC couple days ago..and it seems like many think they are experts and so ignore both sides of the 'story'. i am often unbiased..but b'c i look and have looked..at many different mkts..that are all inter related...for years and years..and traded thm in decent enough size...and so sweated on daily moves..meaning few hund grand P&L daily...(not 'pa' or persaonlly but as job)...whuch i suspect is prob alot more experience than most of the people that seem to ridicule posts i have made that are simply trying to help..or make people think...i am not sure this is the right forum. Too many egos...the irony is..without doubt..it is tthose ones that will not be around on such trading sites befpore too long....arrogance is not good trading mantra.

as for the trading concepts...it is just a list of simple stuff that most would know..a portfolio mgr asked me to do a year or so ago as he knew i has good experience prop trading aust equities. Simple 'rules'...but i would have gone much better proprietary trading had i follwed them. happy to send to u if want. But not gunna post..as too many jokers on HC

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.