MBH 0.00% 6.2¢ maggie beer holdings ltd

POP - Social Media, page-21

1. 4,149 Posts.
    Now that the dust has settled its trading just above where it last was before the ann.
    "The company followed an agile development model to ensure the
    completion of the platform by 31 December 2014. These delays have resulted in the company missing its original objective
    of generating first revenues by the end of the second quarter FY 2015. The sales pipeline has been steadily building, with
    the first revenue being achieved during the third quarter FY 2015.
    In the six months to 31 December 2014 the company has also focused on the acquisition of content from legal
    professionals worldwide and now has in excess of 200 intellectual property law firms contributing content onto the site on a
    regular basis.​
    The consolidated entity is positioned to rebuild revenue and profitability."

Promises are promises and I think the market could probably draw some parallels between this and qfx. Qfx continually promised an increase in subscriptions that never quite got it to cash flow positive while its cap raises never ended thus the sp never stopped falling.
    Pop will be given a much shorter leash imo.... until they prove up revenues it all sounds like someone's retirement hobby.
    Nevertheless I bought some Friday as Im thinking the potential scale of this platform is quite huge but I do remain well aware of timelines to prove itself and the effect that may have on the sp and future cap in hands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ $2.346K 38.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12747 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 26709 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.