AN1 12.5% 0.7¢ anagenics limited

Some peoples ulterior motive are simply to try and get clear and...

1. 2,512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    Some peoples ulterior motive are simply to try and get clear and truthful information out to potential investors. Everyone wants their investments to go up, and everyone gets excited when new announcements could lead to increased business for the company they own shares in, but when that excitement leads to unrealistic extrapolations it should be questioned. I personally hope this company is successful as there are a lot of shareholders that have been in pain for a long time and their other products are have potential to do a lot of good.
    Hopefully from all of this, they may get the exposure to get their core business profitable, use the experience to introduce similar products to the market with a lot more ongoing revenue potential and build a company that can actually pay dividends to their investors going forward. My posts have been negative relative to all the excitement going on, but I am trying to provide information from my point of view, I think all my posts have been in response to something posted, either fact checking or refuting someones claim. If I am wrong then state it and provide explanations for why I am wrong. To take 4 days to state that "only CDY have an import permit" because,"from all the companies I have been able to speak to, no one could provide a date for delivery!" Not sure that is conclusive enough for me as most of the companies on the TGA approved list will be very busy at the moment, including CDY, and they are probably trying to evaluate if it is worth placing a massive order in without a guarantee of sales. One of the companies with TGA approval provide testing equipment for use in places like jails and import lots of things from China. Do you think they may have access to government officials that can approve multi-million dollar orders not only for jails but maybe even for the public health system. Did you call them to see if they have an import permit?
    If this company is going to succeed, it is not going to be from a cash injection from a highly competitive freak once in nearly 100 year event. If it is a one off cash injection, the value of the company should only increased by that amount, until they actually use the funds to build the business rather than whittle it away through running costs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $3.229M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $91 13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 620225 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 615000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.59am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.