Thorpe has enjoyed years as a protected loose cannon deceiver it...

1. 7,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Thorpe has enjoyed years as a protected loose cannon deceiver it would be a change to see her nailed for something

ABC headline starts - Marion Scrymgour considering legal action against Victorian senator Lidia Thorpe 24Jun24
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-06-24/marion-scrymgour-pursues-legal-action-against-lidia-thorpe/104013978
    no paywall at Commie Central
    Quotes [ While Senator Thorpe made the accusations under parliamentary privilege, Ms Scrymgour said her lawyers believed she had been left open for defamation proceedings after the senator made posts regarding the allegations on social media.
    Ms Scrymgour said she had engaged high-profile silk Arthur Moses to pursue Senator Thorpe."It was my only recourse — if she hadn't … put it out on social media, I wouldn't have been able to take legal action, because that's the sanctity of parliament and parliamentary privilege," she said."But now that she's gone outside of that, it gives me an opportunity to pursue her and take legal action.] end quotes

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.