zzdx,"the 'God' you speak of does not exist. you lie because you...

1. 422 Posts.
    zzdx,

"the 'God' you speak of does not exist. you lie because you are speaking of something that you have not seen"

You are giving your opinion and have no proof of anything you say and you seem to worship Bhudda who courtesy of manny1970 reminds us,

"You forgot to mention that Buddha left his wife and newborn baby in the middle of the night.

What a terrible thing to do.....

To ABANDON your newborn child and wife for years without a single word."

Thank you Manny!

Is that what you call unconditional love?

I can see why a Homosexual would Love Bhudda as
    by practising the vile,detestable lifestyle that Homo's do they are in effect abandoning the Human Family that they owe their existence too and then trying to force it to conform with their beliefs, which is another example of a complete lack Love and an extreme hatred Imo,which you express in the way you talk to me,who does not conform with your beliefs.

You Say I Blaspeme but yet you preach from the Bible but do not believe in God, you also worship Bhudda who was an imperfect Man of questionable Moral Characterand obviously very selfish and self obsessed despite your argument to the contrary as it is by Works that we are judged not by our Words although the way we talk is important.

Can you prove that God does not exist?

You still have a lot to say but you cannot answer my question where did Humans come from?

You are correct about the Fact that the Ruler of this World is Satan and I thank you for reminding us all of this Fact as it means that it is Satan's influence that is dominating the World which I have mentioned on the Creation thread.

snider

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.