Thanks for the post Frankie.This is sure to bring out some...

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Thanks for the post Frankie.

This is sure to bring out some interesting debate.

I'll add my 2 cents.

To me...ones sexuality is about as relevant to humanity as whether I am about to have rice bubbles or bacon and eggs for breakfast.

This really sums up Catholicism for me.

To have so many members globally and now represented by their leader who publicly states homosexuals and transsexuals could stop the human race clearly shows a backwards but very ingrained thinking.

Not only is this thinking scientifically wrong, it’s downright dangerous and provides the fanatics with a weapon to go out and kills those the Pope is talking down.

I'm offended but also scared that such a powerful and influential man can stand in today’s age and come out with such medieval dribble.

People who are straight, gay, transsexual, bisexual, into bondage, plushies and furries or sticking pens up their noses......we are all the same...we're all human.

The only threat to the human race in my opinion is thinking like the pope..."hey...it’s not right for you to be like that...you should be like us".

Stuff that. What a sick and backwards and dangerous statement to make to the world.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.