CVN 0.00% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Porosity

1. 3,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Been waiting to get back into cvn since discovery and current price appears attractive but current mkt sentiment towards resources means there is no security in the sp even at 14c

So my understanding is that PS well just drilled intersected 6-8% porosity in the hydrocarbon bearing zones of interest which again is my understanding that this % just sits it in the tight reservoir category??

Ya - if you read this post I would appreciate your comment ( or anyones else's of course) on the following comment if the above % porosity is correct.

Could it be that the type and amount of testing on the core and required data needed with such % porosity is a lot more than your average high porosity intervals found in good conventional reservoirs which may often speak for themselves and need only "standard" testing. Could it be that this is the reason the results are taking so long apart from the usual third party Lab,s being over busy or some other "delay" and that any independent resources Calcs will need extra special attention??

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $386.1K 1.979M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 425882 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 256926 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.