GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

Porous Carbon Strip Cells

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I listened to the Quarterly Web-conference and came away quite positive about the position and activity of the company.

The finances sounded under control with no capital raising anticipated this year.

Turkey still should be a goer.

I guess the recent fall in the share price relates to Turkey, the unknown and patience reaching its limits. I have to say though, things seem to me to keep getting better and better. Perhaps it's simply the complexity of the task being undertaken that makes it hard for people to understand the path forward. Regardless I was most interested in what Richard had to say. Maybe next time he can drive Powerpoint himself, it's not that hard

The Dyesol/Cristal patent regard the cell doping with 3-4% efficiency increase is very interesting as was the new appointment at EPFL and greater R&D spend. Sounds like research is kicking some goals.

I was most interested in Michael's Gratzel's reaction to the Porous Carbon Strip Cell results. Claiming it could be the end of hysteresis. The commentary around this architecture was particularly enthusiastic, underlining its significance on the road to scaled up panels. This development seems to have not been noticed. Could someone explain how the carbon strip cells differ from what Dyesol has produced in the past. I assume this means no lead so it's less toxic and sensitive to moisture?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.