SLZ 11.1% 0.8¢ sultan resources ltd

With only 1 week to go to receive the grades of the soil samples...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    With only 1 week to go to receive the grades of the soil samples on the Big Hill, Ringaroo or Tucklan targets.
    I'm with you on this one GoldBugBob / soarer / jpsorbara

All three well advanced targets display encouraging geological, geophysical and geochemical characteristics
    indicative of potential porphyry mineralisation of the type Alkane Resources has discovered at the
    nearby Boda Prospect (ASX:ALK 22/04/2020).

After securing these tenements under the noses of everyone, from the last held private tenements in the Lachlan Ford Belt, the Colossus firm already has collaborated lots of data to help them locate drill hits
    If you haven't seen the enriched rock samples taken from the sites in the last announcement then I suggest having a look at how indicative they are of mineralisation. It looks like this ground will be onto something big.

ERM is next door to us, this is what they already have -
    This southern area features highly anomalous geochemistry (up to 19% copper and 4.5g/t gold in rock
    chips, ASX Announcement 12 March 2020), several historic mines, extensive geophysical anomalies
    (both chargeable and resistive) across consecutive lines of IP geophysics, plus favourable geology and
    alteration.

Considering SLZ hardly has any free float shares available from the 42m SOI and top 20 hold 69.43%
    That makes about 30m of them not tradeable.
    Current m/c of $4.7m
    Cash of $2.3m
    = EV $2.4m

Getting in here will cost a significant premium after those samples are revealed in coming days and even more when drilling starts.
    Probability of going to a zero EV - not very likely
    Probability of going to $47m EV - very likely (Disallowed) in few weeks

This is my opinion and not intended as financial advice
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $1.580M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $5.93K 670.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1533435 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 404528 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.