IVR 0.00% 4.0¢ investigator resources ltd

porphyry copper ..the perfect storm , page-4

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Just read your post on ABY Wheels40.
    Think you meant ABU as ABY is a copper stock (Nifty & Maroochydore near Telfer, and Mt Gordon NE of MtIsa.
    Would not be surprised if there is another gold deposit near Telfer however as I recently read 'The Golden Rule' by Bob Sheppard on the Telfer gold mine discovery dispute between Newmont and French Prospector Jean-Paul Turcaud.
    Turcaud made claims (on page 253) to know the location of a second Telfer 'sister' deposit in the area with his reference to 'Rooney's Lost Gold Find.
    Similiar to the fabled Lasseter's Reef story I guess as Turcaud left Australia for good in disgust for not being given any recognition, or reward by Newmont, or the Government for the Telfer discovery. I can imagine how he felt after extensively prospecting on his own in this remote region, and after alerting a number of companies including Newmont of what he had found out in the Patterson Range. I think that after being shafted by same I would have quietly gone back out there and had a dig at Rooney's myself if indeed Rooney's Lost Find is for real. But who knows in that vast remote desert region? Just needs an intrepid prospector of the likes of Turcaud or Creasy I guess.
    As for ABU they seem to have indeed discovered their own Lasseter's Reef out in the Central Tanami close to the WA border with rich high grade surface gold reefs opening up in all directions at Old Pirate, at it's Twin Bonanza Prospect.
    The grades are so high and extensive at Old Pirate that rather than undertaking a standard and costly time consuming conventional Feasibility Study they have committed to a 10,000 ton Trial Mining operation with first results due in August/Sept. Then they will be moving to a self funded, (dependent on the gold price I guess) full scale mining operation as soon as the Mining Lease is granted later this year.
    Been watching this closely and has the potential to excite, and don't we need it after the last couple of years.
    IVR in the Southern Gawler Craton likewise seem to have extensive high grade silver on it's hands at Paris at Peterlumbo. First drilling at the much larger nearby Alexandria and Hector discoveries will soon be under way and hopefully more extensive high grade hits will also bring this much more into focus. Looking like Australia's first major Silver discovery since Cannington and if so will be a boon to South Oz.
    With multiple targets in the area, including the Porphyry, and Roundabout etc we also may just have some copper/gold too down the track. But certainly already starting to look like a major new silver camp, but lots more work to do yet. If you like silver and it's future in this crazy world then this has got to be it if Alexander and Hector also come up trumps! If results coincide with a long awaited Silver bull watch out!
    Hold both IVR and ABU, I think two of Australia's most exciting pm stocks. But guess we still need a better PM market to inspire.
    cheers
    mamba

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 4.0¢ $16.38K 409.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 152130 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.