SPQ 0.00% 0.8¢ superior resources limited

Porphyry Deposits Education, page-32

1. 13,898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 726
    Now you too are sending out panic signals. It is unnecessary; also a distraction. It is also a potential turn-off to others, and could trigger some selling. That would annoy you I reckon.

Funding the drilling is critical. Only a dumbo would ignore it. However, there is no indication at all that funds are running out. Also, it is way too soon to call the CC drilling results of no benefit. Wait for the assays. Watch the revised drilling program with interest. Read the last 2 reports again so that you can hopefully regain some equilibrium.

The feeling I get is that getting an upgraded MRE JORC on CC is important to the company in so far as raising capital again by issuing more shares, if in fact needed. Why do that before drilling Bottletree?

I believe that there are other avenues to raising money (one day). eg An asset sale! A deal with the owners of Ravenswood to exploit Steam Engine.

Furthermore, there is always the possibility of a cornerstone investor coming in. That would mean issuing shares of course, but I am sure that no-one would validly object to that happening.

Relax!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.