SVY 0.00% 2.7¢ stavely minerals limited

"..They know its there,.." - they believe it's there but they...

1. 7,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1405
    "..They know its there,.." - they believe it's there but they can't know for sure. I lost count how many times Geologist said (and will keep saying in the future) - we thought.. or - we believed.. or - our understanding was.. etc..

So if SVY can't find it it's SVY's lack of skills or willingness to keep drilling? Really? Why one of those Geosience geniuses don't point the finger to the X mark where the treasure is buried then? If they can't do that then they can't know for sure.

We all still hold shares which means we still believe. Good bit about SVY is they spend most funds on drilling - they hardly take break. Bad bit is is CC needs to calm down with his overly enthusiastic claims. If it was that easy to find a porphyry he would have found few by now. Yes, may still find it and I hope he does but he needs to tone down with his flamboyant approaches.
    What happens if they don't hit anything at all with the second hole? What if the hole misses both the porphyry and the CL?

Olympic Dam is good example as scientists still debate what is the source let alone where the source is. Frist they thought it was deep then shallow and now they admit they have no idea and only further work will/may answer that. Views change as more evidence shows up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $3.399K 129.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54627 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 239830 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.