ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

Eagleman79, Lockitt and cv8r, fine alpacas as you are you have...

1. 10,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2635
    Eagleman79, Lockitt and cv8r, fine alpacas as you are you have your fingers on the pulse.

Don't get too excited, the signing will be SP positive, the drill strategy (which targets, which permits - the one we have, or a new one which I think the brains trust will favour - how deep, how many m.) will spike it again. Then the visuals and the assays will be the main thrust and have alpacas spending their Christmas money.

Except that it wont happen that way.

Once S32 is on board it is a whole new ball game, the prize is now not a SP spike by a junior, but a share in what could be a massive deposit  (read the recent GM Presso) the question then becomes how long can I wait, how quick will the news come, when can I be sure that the result will be good, and for the funds and other big players, what % can I get.

Except that it won't happen quite that way either!!

Because big players will want to play big and they have big money to play with - If S32 finds the magic mountain, they will want it all, and they will ration news to keep the price down - but then it all comes full circle and back to the alpacas again - and we are tough, and we may have to play it hard too, and the Share Holder Group holds just over 50%, and as Dr J always said that is to see that we get a fair price if we do get an offer.

Personally I would not mind a good offer - substantial cash or S32 shares for SHs, and enough cash into ICG to fund Cerro, and to really do a good job in Timor (we will be talking magic there in a couple of years) and to take first steps into battery metals.

So you see guys, the way it does actually turn out will be a result of the Good Team we have, and the Share Holder Group, and the Real Estate we have on that limestone in a major mineralised trend in The Andes.

GL, hold tight, wait for the MD and for The Doctor to speak.
    Last edited by JandJ: 13/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.828M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 352365 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2316209 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.