UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

port access, page-12

1. 355 Posts.
    Hmmm - tough crowd.

"...a deal with the chinese for 3mtpa means they have, or will have, transport/port access plans in place, or as much in place as they can given they dont own any of the transport/port access infrastructure...."

"...the chinese liked enough of wat they saw of those plans to part with $27m (and i'll say it again cos it just sounds so good - at a premium!!) and to do a long term offtake deal at commercial rates..."

"...i look at all this as positive progress..."

but then "...i accept that this is a shortfall of management..."

"...i just try to look more at what is happening rather than what they are not saying..."

Well there's the problem imo.

One thing that was painfully obvious from the annual report is that there is a massive amount of activity going on behind the scenes. If they're not telling the market something, it will be for a good (read strategic) reason imo.

I'm confident that management will come through... and the market will catch up... eventually. Remember, these are the same guys that were driving when the SP hit 2.80... I know I sold my AGO shares before the GFC for a lot more than they're worth now... so is the SP a reflection of management or the market?

3H is concerned because there was no mention of the Utah Point facility in the report, ... all I saw was 10Mt pa of port capacity, and a whole lot of 'surrounded by railways'. Happy days ahead for the long termers imo.

Luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.