CAZ 0.00% 2.3¢ cazaly resources limited

Esperance port is another option but its more expensive due to...

1. 281 Posts.
    Esperance port is another option but its more expensive due to slightly longer route and no port handling facilities. Which seems to be the major issue as it will cost 200 million to put them into place. (that could be overstated). I did look into this some time back and found that MIN would be better off going to Esperance rather than Freo cheaper in the long run but no doubt the 200 million cost to develop the port was the hindrance, but from what i hear they are doing it any way, think they have started the spur and road for the rail connection to Esperance ( MIN covering if they don't get freo) Where as CAZ will always want to go to freo (read Kwinana what is that port called again).

Hope that answers the questions to sum it up

MIN should go to esperance as transport costs will be lower rather than tracking to freo. The bug is the 200million for port loading.

CAZ should go to freo as cheaper than Esperance PLUS no port upgrade costs. which is why MIN wants freo not cause its cheaper to rail it there but cause they want to save capital cost.

So hopefuly this painfully obvious reason makes the minister award the tonns to CAZ. Why

MIN bigger bank account and can afford the port upgrade state gets infrastructure WIN for State short term cost for MIN

CAZ if they dont get freo then there project delayed and more money needed. Can they raise it and then MIN wil want to use it anyway.

If government gives allocation all to MIN state gets one mine and no Esperance infrastructure.
    IF gives allocation all to CAZ state gets one mine now CAZ and MIN start in earnest building Esperance spur and port facilities and running in 1.5 years.
    If give 50 - 50 then CAZ runs now MIN complain but run now and they still do Esperance work as well but get cash flow. Thus more work, more infrastructure.

What will the minister decide
    and more importantly WHEN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $10.89K 483.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 140000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 269152 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.