CAZ 4.76% 2.0¢ cazaly resources limited

port approval

1. 2,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I thought the last title was depressing and misleading so I decided to start a new thread.

Here is the updated EPA Assesment review @ 6 December 2010 form which shows that CAZ is expected to have environmental approval for our project (Parker Range) by the 10/01/2011 and MIN's (through polaris)currently under appeal. It took MIN 6 months to get from their stage (PER) to where the relase of the EPA. Surely, the public review would be enough for the port approval confirmation. As a result, I am wondering if the PER/ EPA will have any, if not any, influence on the final port allocation decision.

It is frustrating to not have any company annoucements regarding the delay of the allocation and not knowing who to email/phone or to turn to for an indication of what is the wait. Theoretically, it makes sense for the company to have EVA for Parker Range before being allocated but who would know. Zmans is adament that the approval should come through before year becuase the Govt will want to finalise all of this years work before next year - im afraid zmans that the Govt seem to be on early xmas vacation for the past 6 months.

Anyway I think its time for an NM phone call, so I'm going to put together some good questions where I can extract some decent information. If anyone has a sound question that I can ask please detail. Questions:

1. Does Parker Range require environmental approval before the port allocation can be made. Also same for MIN and their project?
    2. What companies are in the run for the port approval?
    3. What process are you aware of to date that is in order for a port allocation to be made?
    4. Do you believe the options will be in jeopordy of being out of the money at the expiry date?

Dam Port Approval - our best freind and worst nightmare. Even if the options are out of the money in February I will be converting them becuase I believe in port approval for Cazaly. Those investors that got options for 17 cents got a bargain for risk-for-reward trade-off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $9.687M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $1K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166978 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 311619 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.