CAZ 0.00% 2.3¢ cazaly resources limited

Prediction on port approval. Collie coal ? a lot of jobs and a...

1. 281 Posts.
    Prediction on port approval.

Collie coal ? a lot of jobs and a powerful union a marginal seat. Government gives the 4m tons away to another player means collie is dead which it is but the government doesn?t want to cop the blame so wait for that ship to sink and then give the space to a company that can use it and benefit the state. I think that ship will sink soon like next week possibly.

Then they will have to be fair and give 2 million to each contender as if they don?t the other will cry fowl. Min cant use there 2 million so caz will get the whole 4 mill for 1 year while min catch up and claim their bit.

Then proactive and smart thinking small cap miners get to introduce there ideas into port handling and rail link setup and so forth, some smart think some good engineering and suddenly that 4 million tons becomes 8 million tons in 2 years. So min and caz both end up with 4 million tons each and then they find another spare 2 million tons as well

Then 4 years from now the port gets a dedicated iron ore facility that boosts port handleing capacity beyond imagination to 40 million tons and min and caz cant find enough ore there share prices crash through $100 per share as the iron prices rides to $900 per ton.

Willing to take wagers on this as well so I?m looking for some good punters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.