SYR 2.38% 20.5¢ syrah resources limited

Port bottleneck, page-11

1. 19 Posts.
    The crucial detail here is delivery to the port, seeing as the Grindrod contract includes customs clearing and forwarding I would hazard a guess that the bottleneck getting containers into the port is still a SYR problem. Even if the sales contract makes this a client issue it does not go away completely. 100% agree that once their dedicated facilty is up and running SYR is going to minting it. Based on the information I have I think figures exported for the first half of the year are not going to be what we would hope for. I doubt that clients who are currently testing SYR product samples are going to be ignorant of the above constraint and pay (yes they will order it) what can't be exported. I am not a graphite verteran so I stand to be corrected but that just seems simply business logic. Ill be back in when their dedicated CDF is nearing completion, happy with my gains to date and yes I might miss some more between then and now, so be it, but I reckon all these shorters are going to push it lower and ill pick up a few more sub 3.2. Buy and sell depths still pretty skewed. SYR still has a plenty of upside doubt ill miss it all. Good luck to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $209.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.8¢ $660.0K 3.268M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 469365 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 310012 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.