SYR 10.7% 25.0¢ syrah resources limited

The crucial detail here is delivery to the port, seeing as the...

1. 19 Posts.
    The crucial detail here is delivery to the port, seeing as the Grindrod contract includes customs clearing and forwarding I would hazard a guess that the bottleneck getting containers into the port is still a SYR problem. Even if the sales contract makes this a client issue it does not go away completely. 100% agree that once their dedicated facilty is up and running SYR is going to minting it. Based on the information I have I think figures exported for the first half of the year are not going to be what we would hope for. I doubt that clients who are currently testing SYR product samples are going to be ignorant of the above constraint and pay (yes they will order it) what can't be exported. I am not a graphite verteran so I stand to be corrected but that just seems simply business logic. Ill be back in when their dedicated CDF is nearing completion, happy with my gains to date and yes I might miss some more between then and now, so be it, but I reckon all these shorters are going to push it lower and ill pick up a few more sub 3.2. Buy and sell depths still pretty skewed. SYR still has a plenty of upside doubt ill miss it all. Good luck to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.030(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $258.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.0¢ $1.320M 5.179M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 1220614 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 259858 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.