Well, looks like Rob better make the most of his short lived 15...

1. 37,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 406
    Well, looks like Rob better make the most of his short lived 15 minutes (months at best) of fame ... have a read of reader comments to the newspaper article.

Dex
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

say goodbye next election Rob Oakshott you do not represent our community vote!!!!! ... Posted by sick of the waste, 7/09/2010 3:35:44 PM, on Port Macquarie NewsMr

Oakehshott, how dare you tell me to "accept the decision". I look forward to your unceremonious dumping at the next election ... Posted by abh, 7/09/2010 3:38:00 PM, on Port Macquarie News

I hope you can look people in the eye when they can no longer afford basic needs such as power water etc. Sending us up the river with an already out dated broadband, unbelievable ... Posted by andy1, 7/09/2010 3:45:36 PM, on Port Macquarie News

Now you have solds out Australia, the people you have to asnwer to now will be the man in the street, William Street, Port ... Posted by Greg, 7/09/2010 3:47:12 PM, on Port Macquarie News

Just want to say to Oakeshott...your gooooonnnnneeee. you'll get voted out next election mate... big mistake ... Posted by Nicko, 7/09/2010 3:48:11 PM, on Port Macquarie News

If anyone just listened to this Rob Oakeshott this is proof this guy is a career politician, he has never had real job in his life. This is going to bring us more bills & debt to the average person. He is really a green & this along will bring us all lot of grief. If this Oakeshott is given a ministry position in the Gillard government this should be a good enough reason for the people to throw him out for being a fraude. The more he speaks the silly he sounds ... Posted by Deno, 7/09/2010 3:51:29 PM, on Port Macquarie News

Oakeshott - you are a fool. A sanctimonious, idealistic and naive fool. In all your half hour discussion of your reasons, you didn't cite your electors' wishes. That would be because you know perfectly well that, given the choice, we would support the conservatives. Well, roll on the next election. It can't come soon enough for me ... Posted by Jay, 7/09/2010 3:56:24 PM, on Port Macquarie News

So you call this historic decision "juicy and sexy" Mr Oakeshott, come on 2013 so we can vote you out of this electorate ... Posted by phil port, 7/09/2010 3:58:38 PM, on Port Macquarie News

Enjoy the last 3 yrs in office ... Posted by Henri, 7/09/2010 4:03:03 PM, on Port Macquarie Newsbring on 2013 - good bye rob ... Posted by stamford, 7/09/2010 4:04:53 PM, on Port Macquarie

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.