AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Would be pretty Earth shattering if that was the case. Don't...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Would be pretty Earth shattering if that was the case. Don't think anyone would be stupid enough to play those games though with so many eyes watching.

Anyway, I sold my last parcel yesterday. If the world wasn't in such a mess right now I'd still be nervous to hold AVL at this time of the year, let alone if just one of the many dominos fall between now and January. The way I look at it is if they get full funding, then maybe I'll jump in for a nice little gain. If they don't by the time the options expire, which I obviously think is next to impossible, then I'll reconsider at about 2c, which is where I think the price will be around without HUGE news. No way I'm putting myself in a position to lose 50% from here in the next few months regardless of what it does, and it will take serious thought to decide if it's worth jumping back in at that price. What, 3 billion shares on offer now? Might be better to get into TMT now and simply ride the coattails of this thing if it ever raises $500 million bucks, which by the way, between the exchange and current prices, should be closer to $700 million today no? Seen this thing trading too many times with a 2 in front of it.

At least it was good to see VA allowed to concentrate on what he does best. I guess when you've got a load of cash lying around you can get in new CEO's and move into new offices. I guess after 7 odd years you'd hope this thing would finally get off the ground. Hopefully for you all it does.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.