SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Looking through different HC threads posted over the last few...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Looking through different HC threads posted over the last few days and today .....

You can't always calculate or predict a share price on a company's MC and the number of shares issued - and/or past/current quarterly and projected revenue.  Revenue streams can increase exponentially due to merchant experience.  An unparalleled service (product/design/ease of use/ease of implementation, timeliness) does become attractive to other merchants and demand/s for services increase.  In ISX's case, there are many external factors which will also impact, to name only a few, BREXIT, NAB and KYC in all international jurisdictions.

Other factors influence share price - for example and only a few, demand for the retail shares available, peer analysis comparison and the potential of a company to maintain/increase their market/client/revenue base.

Terminology for a few overseas EU HC posters who are not aware -  1 billion in Australia, is 1,000 million.  Not 1,000,000 million.  Australia's use of billion dollar terminology is the same as UK/US.  One billion = 1,000 million.

Of the shares available to those outside the top 20 holders (the most recent data is attached/below) - there are only approximately 150,000,000 shares not owned by the top 20 entrenched holders.

One long term HC investor has stated on a different HC thread today, there are and could be many like her/him who each hold near or around 1 million ISX shares each (as individual retail holders).  Potentially the intelligent investors have or can easily own the remaining 150m shares by buying on market.

Or as someone mentioned on another post, ISX could begin a buy-back and that would certainly reduce share price volatility.  An ISX buy-back or top 20 shareholder increased stake buy would result in (i) fewer day traders, (ii) an end to the very few recent punters who have been posting ignorantly on HC within the past week, (iii) no short term investors or (iv) short sellers.  This grouping  (i) - (iv) - would no longer have the opportunity to artificially depress the SP by selling extremely small 'unmarketable' parcels of shares at lower than buyer bids.

A different note:  I could list a few companies, some in the ASX top 200, all ords and other medium/small cap ASX listed companies - and also an IPO -  whose share prices are and have been/or being traded in multiples of ISX's share price and those companies do not have ISX's demonstrated results to date, nor do those other companies quantify any current and future potential - some even lack a viable merchant base.

As an investor, I have no wish to ever sell any part of my ISX shares.  I believe in this company for reasons other than my shareholding.  Anyone who has some knowledge of the 'money transfer/payments' sector and/or experience in R & D, would appreciate what ISX has achieved in such a relatively short time frame - internationally and more recently in Australia.   Additionally, ISX's strategic planning has been intelligent in design and faultless in implementation.

ISX top 20 shareholders listed 20190329.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.