"So no Port player has ever put his knee into another opponent...

1. 5,577 Posts.
    "So no Port player has ever put his knee into another opponent in a marking contest? That's the biggest load of bullshit I've read" - I never said anything remotely close to the lie you created so I don't know how you read it. Also if it were a marking contest don't you think Hodge would've been watching the ball? If you want me to answer your Question, I honestly cannot remember any AFL player charging an opposition player and raising his knee into their stomach to cause intentional harm.

The action referenced is strictly against AFL guidelines and is a direct free kick followed by an investigation. It certainly is not a form of protection and performed by all players all the time as you imply. I never indicated that no Port Adelaide nor any other player in the AFL have performed such actions, I'm simply stating with evidence that it is a strict illegal action and was performed with ill intentions as the senior coaches and officials pointed out too. You may not call it dirty but the AFL, sporting guidelines and its participants do.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.