Yes, after four days of seriously fast charting and surfing, the...

1. 204 Posts.
    Yes, after four days of seriously fast charting and surfing, the Unwired "rabbit" modem is looking good now after a little work configuring the puter initially, but all the steps are set out on the CD, just as well as support are seemingly perpetually engaged. Not all that hard.

Just one mailbox standard but you can rent enhanced multiple ones for business purposes and customise. Extra unshaped fast data can be bought a Gig at a time during the month if needed.

Comes in both fast ethernet, which I have, and USB, but a few teething probs with the later just yet, I was told. Getting around 380-405Kps download ( upload is free ) instead of the old 3.5Kps download on the dial up, a huge change.

Has spam filter but no viral filter yet, so you need Norton, Mcaffee antivirus + firewall.

Must buy a far, far longer ethernet cable today so I can place it closer a window, or up into the roof cavity, to improve it even further.

Also need to get the special rechargeable 6V lithium battery ($99, lasts 1hr ) for the modem to make it truly portable with a laptop.

Will get back to you once I trial it for any conflicts trading.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.