AS2 2.13% 4.8¢ askari metals limited

Portfolio allocation

1. 6,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1653
    This is not a thread to request financial advice but I would like to request some thoughts from people investors who are long term greedy and appreciate the opportunity here as highlighted by today’s announcement.

Given the scale of the Uis (and Australian) lithium opportunity I am interested to hear your thoughts on how much percentage of your networth (not just your equity holdings) would you invest in Askari today with the hope that this is the next billion dollar company?

Speaking for myself, I have a biotech bet which is about 85% of my portfolio (I know, I make big bold bets!) and the remainder is roughly equally divided between AS2 and another Lithium play (ie about 7.5% each). So AS2 was one of my hedges or diversification bets rather than the main play. But new announcements from AS2 seem to indicate to me that I may not be betting enough on this. So I am keen to read your thoughts on how you think of portfolio sizing and, both for and against betting more on Askari than you may already have. Thanks!

Again, no financial advice sought or given on this thread. DYOR. And all other standard fine print apply

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $4.689M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $344 7.184K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44066 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 107896 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.