portfolio victims

1. 177 Posts.
    Yes, I'm still around and doing very well.

In fact, due to the accelerating property falls recently, I can't wipe the smile off my face. I'm constantly grinning from ear to ear and have a warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach when I go to bed each night. I can't help that - it's just the way I feel.

Property investors have now become the laughing stock among financial circles because they honestly thought they were on the right path for so many years. They jumped on the residential property bandwagon a decade too late, and they're now beginning to come to terms with the realisation they'll never achieve 'financial freedom'. And the seminar speaker is long-gone - probably relaxing on a secluded beach somewhere in the Maldives.

These unfortunate property investors initially thought they were doing something different to the 'pack' by purchasing an investment property (or three). Little did they know, THEY were the pack - every Mum, Dad and taxi driver was buying an investment property 5 years ago. And now they've all become 'portfolio victims' - the unlucky ones in this harsh game of making money.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.