@madamswerI thought I would continue on this thread has have...

1. 580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    @madamswer
    I thought I would continue on this thread has have valued your input specifically on portfolio considerations.

The substantial increase in interest rates, energy shortages and inflationary pressures that are currently spooking the markets has made to relook at the shares I hold and attempted to more critically (and probably more pessimistically) look at what I now believe the companies to be worth.

Manufacturing companies and those with potential supply chain headwinds were first on the list and then service based companies that would be impacted by lower consumer spend were next. I had been reducing some holdings given the uncertainty but admit it was on the back of a macro view not a company valuation view.

As a matter of interest do you look through the cycle or do you rethink your thesis on the stock valuations given the current economic environment that will possibly play out for 12+ months. I acknowledge a good business will survive but some may struggle and possibly collapse.

Thanks in advance

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.