"@madamswer at the risk of irritating you, can i ask you to name...

1. 16,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7961
    "@madamswer at the risk of irritating you, can i ask you to name the three fund managers you have chosen?"

@Wide eye,

Yes, it has been established that one of the managers is DMX Asset Management.

As for the other two, as it happens, I spend an afternoon over the weekend with one of those other two managers and he actually indicated that the reason he didn't want his fund to be marketed has just recently been addressed.

So, I'm happy to disclose that it is Snowball Asset Management.

I'd prefer to see more of an investment track record than Snowball's mere 2.5 years, but I have sought to make an exception in this case, managing the risk around limited track record by allocating a smaller piece of my capital than I otherwise would.

Also, the Snowball fund is currently still teeny, which is both a good and a not-so-good thing... good because it allows for nimbleness and ideal for being able to get set in micro-caps, but not-so-good because of the concentration risk if one sought to invest meaningful amount of capital.

I do follow EGP Capital, and I would happily invest my family's capital with that manager, who I regard to have a very robust and disciplined investment process, and I have not ruled out EGP at some point in the future as I de-clutch even more from investing for my own account, but at this moment I'm really looking specifically for micro-cap exposure and EPG is too big to be able to operate optimally only in that segment of the market.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.