NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Portsmouth in Redwood, page-16

1. 2,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    Hi XTVers

(quick reply to antistar- if xTV get it wrong, then market cap will be ….20m, if right, then looking at 100m within three years.)

heading off to sunny Cali tomorrow.

meantime, have complied question to put to Joe Ward…..

…last chance to add to these….not heading off till lunchtime so get your questions in now!

(i would not be at all surprised if JW reads HC, but as courtesy will send to him before i head off)

1.Why did Microsoft allow xtv to keep the ip in their latest device. Why not joint ownership. Was doing so part of some longer term arrangement?
    1. Micros shift into being a content provider (I.e no longer just ninemsn but streaming various free to air) and an app provider. What is Joe doing to set xtv as the hardware provider of choice for Microsoft content? Can the hardware only stream video or can you actually install apps on their devices as well? Could their device be used for installing freemium type apps that allow community gaming for example.
    2. The software they are running on their devices. Can it be installed on non xtv hardware - eg an old xbox?
    3. How comprehensive is their dynamic text functionality in streaming video. Eg can they insert urls at different points of a broadcast that I could click on to then go visit that webpage. If yes - would it mean I cease viewing a broadcast because my screen is now on a webpage - or does it split screen so I can continue watching broadcasts while viewing a webpage at the same time.
    4. Future improvements to their hardware. A terrestrial antenna connection or a port replicator for eg.
    5. When a customer signs up for a 3 year subscription payable monthly. Does this mean income is only recognised monthly or do they recognise 3 months or 1 year despite being paid monthly. This question probably depends on what termination rights their customer contracts have - so how does the customer switch off their subscription - 90 days notice to terminate for eg.
    6. What is their average/ estimated conversion time between identifying opportunities and signing contracts?
    7. How many fortune 1000 companies do they have as qualified leads at the moment?
    8. How long is does it normally take for the sales revenue to start flowing into XTV bank account once the contracts are signed?
    9. Do they have periodic sales targets for the US Telco marketing team and what are those periods? ie: 3 months, 6 months etc
    10. What are those targets in units moved and sales revenue? Do they have a regional market breakdown; ie The US, Hong Kong, Australia/NZ
    11. What is the status of their patent process and is this a barrier to scaling up sales revenue?

Ports Questions:
    1.Where exactly is the target customer, business or private.
    1. Is it possible for instance for an organization that has TV screen outlets in their premises (say bunnings for instance) can have live content screened across the entire organisation
    2. As a further to 2 above, what will make it worthwhile to keep the viewers attention…most people when out wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between a video loop and live broadcast.
    3. ***What sets xTV apart from the other players in the same space.
    4. Corporates are always looking for an ‘edge’ – what marketing strategy can xTV use to convince customers that your product will give them an edge?
    6. In relation to the above, corporate decisions are not made on good ideas, they will come under financial scrutiny. Can the xTV product be a ‘cost effective’ method of getting their message across.
    1. 3D signage is becoming a hot topic, can xTV integrate into this space?
    2. A lot of shareholders were a little upset as to the way the options issue was handled, not so much the fact it happened, but the roadmap was extended considerably and didn't go by the timeframes that were anticipated. If xTV are to grow significantly, then there will inevitably be a lot more interaction with shareholders, do xTV have a plan for this potential?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.