DGR 0.00% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

Porvenir Exploration, page-78

1. 15,421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1381

So Aqua posted this video on the other thread. It is Dr Steve Garwin taking abut geological mapping of Apala amongst other things..

https://youtu.be/8ZazoCJdGkg

Two things that strike me immediately in light of our discussions and exploration on Porvenir.

- Dr Garwin says they waited till hole 5 at Apala to move a ay from drilling based on geophyics to base don geological mapping. I can se they have learned from that experience and are prepared to make that switch earlier now in saying Porvenir is Alapa like and tentatively saying the vale metal seems to be in the diorite & monzonite / monzodiorite.
    - Dr Garwin also says the copper ended up being surrounded by a molybdenite shell. We don't know exactly what the molybdenite is telling us yet being at the bottom of hole 1 and in Hole 2 but it is good that it's there and will help direct us.

Being a bit slow in geology (it's not my main field) I'll keep looking and cogitating on what's said and we find and try to interpret. the one thing with the rate of exploration we have is time.

IMVHO The easy win may have eluded us but we certainly haven't missed (yet) with Porvenir.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $3.129K 284.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 441560 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 296210 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.