POS 11.1% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Collyn are you saying the buyers are AFs SQUADRON Resources! Are...

1. 9,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4216
    Collyn are you saying the buyers are AFs SQUADRON Resources!
    Are you saying that its AF, Minderoo, FMG in here. That wouldnt surprise me.
    AF is the largest holder and he must protect his position here.
    He mentioned FMG & Squadron wanted Li!

Seen many punters get out too early at the 1 bagger then it goes to the 3-4 bagger as usual,
    Remember steve70 at 12c! then it went to 27c!
    This time we could be looking at the real deal since the 2007 20x bagger runup that made fortunes for many true believers who are still in here like Elvis & antonswig.
    Many POS holders didnt sell at 4c or 40c so these buyers will soon realise POS LTHs cannot be cracked cheap.

I personally didnt sell at 26.5c in 2014 but was BUYING when Itchimoku was selling.
    I didnt sell at 30c in 2013 either and bought more at the lows like every year inc this year.
    My broker called me in 2013 to sell at 30c I told him NO! He thought I was crazy, he said what if it goes back below 15c & I said I will BUY MORE...exactly what i did at 7c/10c!

POS has been a massive wealth creation machine for the Perth elite. The old ANL crew is alive and well.
    Buy low sell at highs, highs are nowhere near here imho.

I am impressed with BNYMs smart move, buy PLS at 7c sell at 70c then buy POS 5.3c sell at 30c?
    That BNYM trading team will be making their $1M bonuses this year!

The true believers should be rewarded with a SP of 20c+ after what torture, horror & abuse we have been put through for 18 months! The first time in 16 years it went this low.
    Remember UtahSaints saying I was crawling through the toliet in an asylum, may you eat it and weep! Go ahead eat it!

the true believers will never forget!
    The tortured souls who survived will be flying in that squadron and riding the POS Ark on the TSUNAMI to the promised land while you uneducated peasants swim the drink!

I hear Dr Tesla calling !..........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $18.29K 3.835M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
86 42537471 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11954953 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.